Friday, January 1, 2016

Little Cardinal - Day 1, 30/30 Challenge

"Little Cardinal"  8x6 oil 
by Renee Brennan

It's been way too long since my last post, so I'm attempting to do the 30 Paintings in 30 Day's challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta again to get back into painting mode.  Although to be honest with all that is going on around me I will be happy to do 15!  

Inspiration for cardinal was from a photo my good friend took at her heated birdbath last year when I painted Bluebird & Winter Bird.
I will probably soften up the background on this one and work on a few more things as I notice them....getting back into the groove isn't easy!


4 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

LOVELY painting!
All the best!!

Renee Brennan said...

Thank you Sue!

Unknown said...

I want this painting!

Unknown said...

Can I buy a bird painting?