Monday, January 5, 2015

Day 5 - "Who Are You"?

"Who Are You"?  6x6 oil
Renee Brennan
Purchase 

Day 5 of the 30 Paintings and 30 Day started out with a completely different painting that I got  extremely frustrated with.....SO I went to the Daily Paintworks website and looked up one of the many challenges and found this one called 
"The Who Are You Challenge"!!  .  Anyone can enter at anytime.  
 I chose this Great Horned owl because he had nice big yellow eyes and 
looked like he has some attitude.
Did anybody notice that I skipped Day 4?  Guess I can make it up later right?

3 comments:

Diane Mannion said...

Yes! I want to see #four! But it's nice to know that skipping a day is all right, too.

Unknown said...

Whoooo! A realistic owl, something I appreciate but cannot for the life of me paint! Incredible cats too! This 30 day challenge is great for all the great art/artists involved! Love your work.

Susan Williamson said...

I would have never attempted this subject, but this is really strong! Thank you for sharing your work