Friday, January 30, 2015

Day 30 - "Spilled"

"Spilled"  18x18 Oil
by Renee Brennan
Available for purchase

Day 30 of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge is..
Done!
Finito!
Check it off the list!
Whoohoo!

If any of you know me then you would know that I love painting marbles!
A secret be told is that the actual marble is the easier to paint than the background and shadows.  Shadows are hard!!  The jar drove me crazy but I still have all my marbles don't worry :)

Thank you all who followed along giving me encouragement 
and even made purchases on my new Etsy Shop!! 



Thank you for hosting Leslie Saeta!
Please visit her site.  This lady is a wealth of art info including Artist's Helping Artists on Blog Talk Radio (she hosts). There are several weekly topics that can be listened to as a podcast.  Leslie does workshops, online and offline...not sure where she finds the time for it all but she does... AND she creates beautiful art!



2 comments:

Darla McDowell said...

I love this painting, Renee! It is a gem! Congratulations on the 30-in-30! Well done! :)

Renee Brennan said...

Why thank you Darla!!! I Loved using that RED!! ;)