Monday, January 13, 2014

Day's 11, 12 & 13 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

"Looking Up''  11x14
Watercolor pencils

by Leslie Saeta.
I got a little behind again...this one is going into the 
Which is due in 2 more day's!  almost done....the 2 below will also go into the sketchbook.

About the painting.  In the Fall, one of my silly things I like to do is go stand under a tree who's leaves are in full color.  When the sunlight shines through, it seems to fill you up with the energy of all that color.  I know silly...but try it sometime you'll see what I mean!




 "Monopoly Booty"  
4x6 Watercolor Pencils

Day 12 for 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge.
This is another entry for the Sketchbook Project, which by the way
I chose mine to tour 3 cities in California. Yes the book gets to travel!
 I will keep you posted when and where it is.
At the end of the tour it will be permanently on display at the Brooklyn Museum of Art
in the Sketchbook Library.  


"Sock Monkey #2'' 
Watercolor Pencils 4x6

Day 13 - 30 Paintings in 30 Day's Challenge.
 Another entry for the Sketchbook Project 2014
This sock monkey looks like he is cheating at  playing peek a boo,
 but he is from a group of three I did earlier this year in oil which sold.
Who doesn't love a Sock Monkey?


No comments: